Our customers often have similar questions when setting up, or updating their websites. Some of the more common questions that come up, can be found below.
- Do I need to hire a writer?
- Does your business need Facebook?
- How does our Events System work?
- How long does it take to make a website?
- How much does a website cost?
- What are the benefits of having a wedding website?
- What kind of website do I need?
Tips and Advice
If you don't know how websites work, then you are certainly not alone - a lot of people struggle when computers are concerned. Below are a selection of articles that should help you to understand some of the techno-babble that website designers often use which might otherwise baffle you.
- What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
- What is website hosting?
- Tips for choosing a domain-name.
- Tips for setting up a charity website
- Tips for setting up a church website
- Tips for setting up a business website
- What are website standards?
- What are Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools?
- What is SEO?
- Why HTML 5?
We are still developing our "Frequently Asked Questions" section, so if your question hasn't been answered here, please contact us by email, phone or via our Facebook page.